Monday, December 24, 2007

My FiRsT Date wiTh "X"

I was so happy…because I succeeded in asking her out on 22 Dec 2007 >>

We went for a movie at VivoCity, went to Marche to eat dinner cum supper. Felt really happy having her by my side. Saw her home after that – only to hear that she got scolded for returning home late after I left – poor thing. I shall improve myself ~ since you have feedback that I am not caring enough towards you ~ And I promise you I will improve all my flaws - being more confident, talk better, and being more straightforward. Although I really worry a lot about not being able to live up to your expectations, I shall nevertheless work hard on it !! ~

Yes, it has only been a few days but …

I miss her VERY VERY much. She was always the one to initiate conversations with me online. After a long time of careful selection, I decided to get her a bag for Christmas. Hope that she would love it. Although I do not know if I should give this one last chance, having tried is better than not trying, therefore I shall embrace the arms of L-O-V-E for one last time. I will give all that I have, and pray for the best. If there is going to be an end to it, its all over for me. That’s it then for my love life – I shall brand myself a Failure in that. I will live life for myself, never for anyone else again. If things do not work out good, I shall and will stay single for life >>

~ Thanks my dear colleagues for lovely Christmas gifts ~

I am going to need all the support I can find. Love, Career, Studies, my future, is all uncertain for now. Although everyone tells me that I can make it, can I really create miracles? I have never been successful in relationships, my job now has little prospect, my studies are not excellent either, my future is blurry now ~

Gonna have to face all these with more confidence and support. I shall work even harder from now on, in hope of being with you in future.

I resolve to be a more talkative person, to be able to talk and joke well, to be able to understand your needs well, and also to be what you expect. I know even though you do not spell things out, I know very well that you expect a lot from me. I have started working on those, and I will get there. Now I only hope that by that time, you will continue to give me a chance throughout this time. I swear the next date for me and you will be a better one, and I will only bring you to places that I know well >>

Lastly to end this post, since I can’t tell you this in person, I shall pour it out here >>

“ ~ I LOVE YOU ~ ”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

愛過 - F.I.R.">